A witness of God’s inclusive love to the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community.
No good thing will God withhold from those who walk with Integrity.
– Psalm 84:11Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God;
everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.
– 1 John 4:7
Towards a Ministry of Full Inclusion: Our Mission Statement
Integrity Ottawa is a Christian group of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgendered (GLBT) persons and supporters. Integrity Ottawa operates primarily within the geographic boundaries of the Anglican Diocese of Ottawa and provides ministry to and for the GLBT community, those questioning their sexual identity, their friends, and family. The ministry is threefold:
- To provide pastoral ministry through fellowship in services, meetings, social events, and individual care.
- To provide a ministry to the Anglican Church of Canada through promoting a better understanding of the theological and pastoral issues surrounding GLBT Christians.
- To provide outreach ministry to the GLBT community by proclaiming a vision of inclusion and compassion, and providing a safe and healing space within the Church.
We Need You
Whatever your sexual orientation, your support, both financially and through participation as a member, is vital to Integrity Ottawa. Without the support of people like you, Integrity Ottawa could not fulfil its mission of full inclusion of the GLBT community within both the Diocese of Ottawa and the Anglican Church of Canada.
The sad truth is that many members of the GLBT community do not feel welcome in their parishes, and are treated like second class members of the Body of Christ. Integrity Ottawa provides a place of fellowship and gives a vision of hope for a fully inclusive church.
Please join us in the struggle for justice and integrity within the church. Your generosity is especially appreciated as at the moment we pay for our own chaplain.
Value of Membership
In addition to the above, membership means:
- Receiving vital communications on Integrity Ottawa events and meetings
- Participation in meetings, social gatherings, and our monthly Eucharist
- Pastoral care and counselling from our chaplain
- membership to Integrity Ottawa and Integrity Canada e-mail information and discussion lists
- Voting privileges at Integrity Ottawa meetings
- The opportunity to make a difference
For more information:
- Visit our website at
- Email us at
- Write us at
Unit 7, 1311 Henry Farm Drive,
Ottawa ON K2C 2E5
Our Membership Registration Form was included as a 'tear-off' on the side of the brochure.